I hereby agree to the following upon participating in Group Training programs offered by Full Plate Strength & Conditioning
1. Informed Consent – By its nature, participation in strength training includes risk of injury. Although serious injuries are not common and the risk of infection is almost nonexistent in athletic programs, it is impossible to eliminate all risk. Participants have a responsibility to help reduce that risk. Participants must obey all safety rules, report all physical and hygiene problems to their coaches, follow a proper conditioning program, and inspect their own equipment daily. PARENTS, LEGAL CUSTODIAN’S OR STUDENTS WHO MAY NOT WISH TO ACCEPT RISK DESCRIBED IN THIS WARNING SHOULD NOT SIGN THIS FORM. STUDENTS MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN TRAINING WITHOUT THE STUDENT’S AND PARENT’S/GUARDIAN’S SIGNATURE.
2. I understand that in the case of injury or illness requiring treatment by medical personnel and transportation to a health care facility, that a reasonable attempt will be made to contact the parent/legal custodian in the case of the student-athlete being a minor, but that, if necessary, the student-athlete will be treated and transported via ambulance to the nearest hospital. I consent to medical treatment for the student following an injury or illness suffered during practice and/or a contest. It is recommended for all athletes to maintain a yearly physical.
3. That I am participating in Group Training offered by Full Plate Fitness during which I will receive information and instruction about health and fitness. I recognize that training requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
4. I understand it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in Group Training. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in Group Training.
5. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
6. I knowingly voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Full Plate Strength & Conditioning and its certified instructors for any injury or damages I sustain as a result of participating in the program.
7. I, my heirs, or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue Full Plate Fitness and its certified instructors for any injury or death caused by negligence or other acts.
8. Photo and Video release: I consent to the use of my photograph and video or other likeness in the promotional and other materials for Full Plate Strength & Conditioning without payment or other consideration made to me.
Code of Conduct:
· I will respect the rights and beliefs of others and will treat others with courtesy and consideration,
· I will be fully responsible for my own actions and the consequences of my actions,
· I will respect the property of others,
· I will wear appropriate and clean clothes and bring a change of shoes to help keep my gym clean,
· I will bring a towel to every workout, and leave equipment and surfaces clean after usage,
· I will behave in a friendly and respectful manner towards the other members in the gym as well as the staff,
· I will give 100% effort every day.
I have read the above informed consent, waiver of liability, photo/video release, code of conduct and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above as shown by my signature below.